The Easy Way to Convert Your LPs and Cassettes to Clean, Digital Recordings. Remember all those 'oldies but goodies'? They just don't make those classic vinyl LPs and cassette tapes on CD. Well, dust off your old 33's, 45's & 78's, because Acoustica's Spin It Again™ can easily record any vinyl LP to CD or cassette to MP3. Not only will our software make the whole recording and track dividing process child's play, but it will also dramatically clean your recordings by getting rid of click and pop record noise, or by removing hiss and hum off old cassettes. You can also record your LP collection and cassettes to your iPod or portable MP3 player! So let your music come to life and Spin-It-Again™! If you have a Windows computer with a soundcard you're ready to use our software!
- Support for monitoring on USB sound devices!
- Type in track/album information during recording!
- Automatically look up track information online for less typing!
- Better track detection based on typed or looked up information!
- Record two times longer! Up to 13.52 hours at CD quality!
- New easy speed/rate adjustor for recording 78s at 45 rpm.
- Ability to change volume of each track!
- Vista / Windows 7 support!
- Dedicated interface to easily record your old cassettes and records. Easily transfer vinyl LP to CD or cassette to CD.
- Visual and audio wizards guide you through the recording level adjustment, hardware hookup, recording and editing process.
- Automatic track detection and silence removal algorithm splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod, MP3 or CD player.
- Automatically removes old record clicks, pops and tape hiss.
- Create audio CDs and/or convert recordings to MP3, OGG, WMA, and hi-fi WAV files.
- Record in hi-fi sampling rates and bit depths and render out to hi-fi DVD audio ready files, if desired and supported. (48khz -> 192 khz, 24 bit audio)
- Split up previously recorded MP3s, WAVs, WMAs or OGGs into multiple tracks or burn to CD.
- Will burn tracks longer than one CD's worth. For example, if you wanted to record an 4-tape audio book, it would burn it over as many CDs as it needed.
Note: We are no longer supplying boxed orders of Spin-It-Again. This product is download only. Thank you.
Spin It Again Automatically Restores Your Music!
Click to listen to these amazing before and after examples!
"Wow! I downloaded your free trial and within 10 minutes I was creating CDs from my old cassette tapes.....As far as I'm concerned, you've got the best value for my software dollar compared to all the other programs sitting on my home PC. Thanks Acoustica!"
- Ted Duffy, California
- Users can record a LP to CD, Cassette to CD or transfer to their MP3 players, including iPods.
- Recordings sound better than the original records or tapes because the user can digitally clean and restore them.
- The software is dedicated to the task of recording LPs and cassettes. This allows the user to focus on the job of recording their records and tapes, instead of learning how to use a complex recording application.
- One software does the job - You don't have to learn multiple programs, and complicated editors.
- Get the job done in record time!