Software Category :
Audio, music, recording & editing software
music recording, recording software, music recording software, cassette to cd, lp record, lp to cd, audio restoration, 45 rpm, 45 record, 45 rpm record, 33 rpm, tape recording enhancement, noise removal, noisecancellation
Shareware Trial Period:
Fully featured for 7 days. After 7 days, you can use it to do everything except mix down or burn CDs.
Record your LPs and cassettes to CD or MP3. Remove clicks, pops and tape noise!
Record your old 45 and 33 LPs to CD or to your new MP3 player! Automatically removes clicks and pops and that unwanted tape hum and hiss. This dedicated LP and tape recording software makes it child's play to record and edit your old albums!
Record your old 45 and 33 LPs to CD or to your new MP3 player! This dedicated LP and tape recording software makes it child's play to record and edit your old albums. The wizard driven process guides you through connecting your hardware, getting the correct recording level, and splitting your recording into multiple tracks. The software automatically removes clicks and pops and that unwanted tape hum and hiss.Convert your recordings to MP3s or burn them on to an audio CD! Spin It Again is a dedicated LP and tape recording conversion software application designed to make the process as simple as possible.
- Dedicated interface to easily record your old cassettes and records.
- Automatically look up track or album information from the Internet.
- Type in track or album information during recording.
- Visual and audio wizards guide you through the recording level adjustment, hardware hookup, recording and editing process.
- Automatic track detection and silence removal algorithm splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod, MP3 or CD player.
- Automatically removes old record clicks, pops and tape hiss.
- Create audio CDs and/or convert recordings to MP3, OGG, WMA, and hi-fi WAV files.
- Record in hi-fi sampling rates and bit depths and render out to hi-fi DVD audio ready files, if desired and supported. (48khz - 192 khz, 24 bit audio)
- Split up previously recorded MP3s, WAVs, WMAs or OGGs into multiple tracks or burn to CD.
- Will burn tracks longer than one CD's worth. For example, if you wanted to record an 4-tape audio book, it would burn it over as many CDs as it needed.
Customer Testimonials http://www.acoustica.com/spinitagain/testimonials.htm
"What a superb piece of software. It does what it says it will, easily and effortlessly. After downloading and installing the software I was able to successfully transfer the first of my old vinyl LPs to CD. All surface noise was removed. Excellent! I didn't even need to refer to the tutorial, it was just so intuitive to use. Best."
- John Steel